CKD, non-dialysis: no
CKD, dialysis: yes,
- Wheat flour: 2 cups (100 gm)
- Wheat flour: 3 tsp - for dusting
- Boiled mutter: 1 cup
- Paneer: ¾ th cup
- Potato, boiled, mashed: ½ cup
- Pepper powder: ½ tsp
- Lime juice: 1 tsp
- Ginger-green chilli paste: 1 tsp
- Roasted jeera powder: 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: from your prescribed daily allowance
- Take paneer, potato and boiled peas and add all remaining ingredients (except oil) and mix well and keep aside.
- Knead soft dough from wheat flour. Make medium sized balls from it.
- Roll the ball into a medium size puri and then add the paneer-peas filling to it in the center and bring edge together to close it.
- Now take flour for dusting and roll the stuffed ball into a paratha.
- Roast it on a non-stick pan using 1 tsp oil for each paratha.
- Serve hot.
Note : Several other vegetables like lauki, methi leaves, cabbage, cauliflower, french beans, carrot or beetroot can be used to make mixed vegetable and paneer parathas.