Tips for Cardiac Ailments
- The consumption of oil, ghee or butter per person per month should be restricted to half kg.
- Avoid all fried items like sev, gathia, chips, vada pav, samosas, etc
- Avoid greasing the chapattis or bhakharis or parathas with oil or ghee.
- Do not add oil or ghee to rice or khichdi while preparing or serving.
- Dal should be preferred without tadka.
- Avoid the consumption of coconut (dry and freash both), groundnut and dry fruits.
- Amongst non-veg sources, strictly avoid mutton, beef, pork and egg yolk.
- Egg whites- 1-2 per day can be consumed.
- Fish / chicken – 3 small pcs twice a week can be taken, but in roasted or grilled or boiled form. Strictly avoid frying it.